A report released on Zillow yesterday offered a glimpse into the future by projecting what typical PA new homes in 2015 will look like. Intrigued, we wanted to see exactly what the crystal ball forecasts. Not surprisingly, smaller spaces will dominate the landscape along with smarter designs.
But, perhaps more surprising is that every S&A home offers the vast majority of so-called “future technologies” that the home of 2015 is expected to include. Among the items listed:
- More energy efficient heating & cooling systems.
- Focus on CFL lighting, water-efficient plumbing and other energy efficient technologies.
- Formal living and dining room space being replaced with open, flowing great rooms and kitchens.
- More porches, less hobby rooms.
- More spacious laundry rooms and less mudrooms.
Most striking to us, here at S&A Homes, is that this is supposedly the home of the future. We beg to ask…why should you have to wait 4 more years to buy this home? Every S&A Home includes the features of the futuristic home. Our E-Home is a PA energy efficient home that includes high-performance HVAC heating and cooling, CFL lighting, Pex plumbing and already places emphasis on smart design. Most people don’t know that every S&A Home is an E-Home, so you can expect to purchase tomorrow’s technologies today, without paying a penny more.
For more information on the E-Home, please visit the S&A Homes website.