Who thinks Super Bowl is just about football? For those of you that think this upcoming Sunday is all about sports, you’re wrong. While Super Bowl may not have officially earned a title as a national holiday, it might as well be. Consider these fun facts:
– Only Thanksgiving trumps Super Bowl for amount of food consumed.
– 14,500 tons of chips and 8 million pounds of guacamole are consumed on Super Bowl Sunday.
– Super Bowl is the most watched television event in America with more than 100 million viewers.
– 95% of Americans watch the Super Bowl with friends or family.
– Antacid sales surge 20%, on average, the Monday after Super Bowl.
Now that we’ve determined that Super Bowl is about football AND food, here’s something else to throw out there. Super Bowl also means some serious savings when you visit our Carlisle office this Saturday, February 5th from 12-4 for our Super Bowl Super Savings Event!
Sure, you can drop into our event to dig into some of those chips and guac, but if you are even considering purchasing a home in Carlisle, PA, you owe it to yourself to visit. Just for stopping in, you will receive a validated Savings Certificate up to $22,500 that can be used to dramatically reduce the price of a new home built in the Carlisle area. Before you think it must be too good to be true, there are a couple catches:
1. You MUST attend the Super Bowl Savings Event to receive your validated check.
2. Offer applies to Chesterfield, Forgedale and Stonehedge Communities in addition to those building on their own land in the Carlisle area.
3. This incentive expires February 28, 2011.
Just think – Super Bowl 2012 you may be playing host to your family and friends in your brand new, energy-efficient S&A Home thanks to this rare opportunity to save!
For more information, please contact Brenda Riggs at 714-245-0189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, visit us at the Carlisle Sales Center – 2011 West Trindle Rd, Carlisle PA.