Wynwood Streamline Series Floorplan Description:
A part of the energy-efficient Streamline Series from S&A Homes, the two-story Wynwood features distinctive traditional and craftsman style elevation options. The Wynwood boasts 2,166 square feet of living space with four bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, a two-car, front-entry garage and unfinished basement option, per homesite.
Main Level Included Features:
- Porch – The covered front Porch, adjacent to the two-car, front-entry Garage on the left side, opens to the front Foyer.
- Foyer – The single story foyer features vinyl flooring that extends down an extended hallway and ends at the Great Room. A carpeted staircase leading to the second floor is just off to the right inside the front door, and a there’s a small window to the right of the front door. The extended foyer hallway leads past a Powder Room on the left side, followed by a hallway coat closet on the left side. On the right side, directly across from the coat closet, is a door leading downstairs to the basement. This stairwell runs along the exterior right side wall.
- Powder Room – situated off the Foyer hallway on the left side, this room includes vinyl flooring, and a toilet with pedestal sink directly across.
- Great Room – Dimensions are 15-feet, 0-inches by 17-feet, 4-inches. Located at the end of the Foyer hallway in the rear right corner of the home, the Great Room features an oversized triple window on the rear exterior wall and carpet flooring.
- Dining Area – Dimensions are 11-feet, 9-inches by 9-feet, 3-inches. Located in the left rear corner of the home, the Dining Area features a sliding glass door leading to the back yard. The Dining Area includes carpet flooring.
- Kitchen – Dimensions are 11-feet, 7-inches by 10-feet, 5-inches. Central to the home and neighboring the Great Room and Dining Area, the L-shaped Kitchen features vinyl flooring. The L-shape begins on the left side exterior side wall with the dishwasher followed by the double sink with single window above. The L-shape of cabinets loops back along the interior wall of the home (adjacent to the Laundry/Mud Room) with a stove with microwave above, and space for a refrigerator. A small pantry closet is located just around the corner from the refrigerator space in the short hallway on the way to the Laundry/Mud Room.
- Laundry/Mud Room – Dimensions are 6-feet, 7 inches by 15-feet, 10-inches. Featuring vinyl flooring, the Laundry/Mud Room features a storage closet with double doors, hook ups for a side-by-side washer and dryer, and a single window located on the left side exterior side wall. The Laundry/Mud Room can be accessed directly from the Garage, or from the Kitchen area.
- Two Car Front-Entry Garage – Dimensions are 19-feet, 1-inch by 19-feet, 5-inches. The garage includes one large door.
Main Level Optional Features:
- Optional 60” Kitchen Island – includes bar overhang that backs to the Dining Area.
- Optional Gas Fireplace in the Great Room – located along the right side exterior wall.
Upper Level Included Features:
- The staircase from the Foyer to the upper-level leads to a central landing with the Secondary Bedrooms located at the rear of the home, and the Owner’s Suite encompassing the front half of the home.
- Owner’s Bedroom– Dimensions are 13-feet, 3-inches by 14-feet, 0-inches. Located at the front of the home above the Garage and Foyer entry, the Owner’s Bedroom features a double window facing out to the front yard. Upon entering, you face the entry to the L-shaped double walk-in closet. The portion of the closet that sits adjacent to the Owner’s Bedroom wall measures 5-feet, 3-inches by 10-feet, 5-inches. The adjoining section that sits along the right side exterior wall measures 9-feet, 11-inches by 5-feet, 0—inches.
- Owner’s Bath – Located along the opposing left side exterior wall toward the interior of the home, the Owner’s Bath features vinyl flooring, an oversized single-sink vanity, toilet with single window above, walk-in shower with built-in corner shelves, and a linen closet.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 2 – Located in the left rear corner of the home parallel to the Owner’s Suite and Secondary Bedroom Number 4, Secondary Bedroom Number 2 measures 10-feet, 11-inches by 10-feet, 11-inches. A double window faces out to the backyard perpendicular to the closet with sliding door on the central interior wall.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 3 – Located in the opposing right rear corner of the plan, along the same side as the Great Room and stairwell, Secondary Bedroom Number 3 measures 13-feet, 3-inches by 10-feet, 11-inches. A closet with sliding door is located on the interior wall, perpendicular to the side exterior wall, and faces a double window on the rear-facing exterior wall.
- Secondary Bathroom Number 2 – Going back to the landing from Secondary Bedrooms Number 2 and 3, the short hallway passes Secondary Bathroom Number 2 with vinyl flooring, a single vanity, toilet, and tub/shower combination with built-in corner shelves.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 4 – Located just off the landing on the left side of the home, Secondary Bedroom Number 4 measures 10-feet, 11-inches by 11-feet, 3-inches. This room features a single window on the left side exterior wall, a closet with sliding doors on the central interior wall, and an en-suite bathroom (Bathroom Number 3) with vinyl flooring, a single vanity sink, toilet, and tub/shower combination.
Optional Upper-Level Features:
- Optional Luxury Owner’s Bath – Includes double bowl sink
Lower-Level Included Features:
- Unfinished Basement –Unfinished Basement features a 4-foot by 4-foot egress window well that faces out to the rear of the home.
*This floor plan description is for illustrative purposes only and not part of any legal contract. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimensions or details from this description. This description represents a left-side garage as shown on the floor plan image. The garage location will vary depending on the homesite, and the entire floor plan will flip when the garage is on the right side. Description also represents Elevation C. Other Elevations may cause room sizes and layouts to vary. See Sales Representative for details.