Chilton Single-Family Home Floorplan Description:
The two-story Chilton features a Craftsman style exterior, and starts with 2,253 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, a two-car, front-entry garage, and an unfinished basement. This floorplan is available exclusively in the Village at Canterbury community in State College, PA.
Main Level Included Features:
- Foyer Entry – Located in the front, center of the home to the right of the Garage, the Foyer with hardwood flooring opens to a hallway leading past double doors accessing the Den on the right, and a wall adjoining the Garage on the left.
- Den – Dimensions are 9-feet, 1-inch by 10-feet, 3-inches. The Den features a double-door entry and a double window facing out to the front porch of the home.
- The covered front porch extends along the front of the home starting at the right of the Garage at the Entry to the Den.
- The Entry hallway leads toward the rear of the home past an adjacent hallway on the right leading to a hall closet and powder room, a split staircase on the left leading to the lower and upper levels, and ending at the common living area including the Dining Area, Kitchen and Great Room.
- The adjacent hallway to the Entry features a hall closet with folding door on the right and ends at the Powder Room.
- Powder Room – Located on the right-side exterior wall, the Powder Room features hardwood flooring, a single pedestal sink, and toilet.
- Dining Area – Dimensions are 10-feet, 2-inches by 8-feet, 2-inches. Located in the true center of the home, the Dining Area begins at the end of the Foyer entry hallway, and opens to the Great Room. On the left side wall, there is a window opening that looks into the Kitchen.
- Kitchen – Dimensions are 9-feet, 5-inches by 11-feet, 6-inches. The galley Kitchen, located to the left of the Dining Area along the left-side exterior wall, features hardwood flooring. Beginning toward the front of the home along the left-side exterior wall, the Kitchen features a single-door pantry, space for a 36-inch refrigerator, and countertops with electric stove. The kitchen opens to the Great Room at the end of this row of cabinets. On the opposite side of the Kitchen, beginning toward the front of the home, is a double sink with an opening to the Dining Area above, a dishwasher, and an angled bar with overhang overlooking the Great Room at the rear of the home.
- Great Room – Dimensions are 20-feet, 0-inches by 16-feet, 2-inches. Located in the left rear corner of the home, the Great Room features a double window on the rear exterior wall and a sliding glass door leading out to the backyard. The Great Room includes carpet flooring.
- Laundry/Mud Room – Located between the Kitchen and Garage, the Laundry/Mud Room is accessible through the Kitchen along the left-side exterior wall and features ceramic tile flooring and hookups for a side-by-side washer and dryer.
- Owner’s Bedroom – Dimensions are 12-feet, 6-inches by 17-feet, 6-inches. A vestibule located at the Dining Area leads to the Owner’s Bedroom in the right rear corner of the home. The Owner’s Bedroom features two single windows on the rear exterior wall and a single window on the right-side exterior wall toward the rear corner. The Owner’s Bedroom includes carpet flooring.
- Owner’s Bathroom – Located at the center of the home on the right-side exterior wall between the Owner’s Bedroom at the rear and the Walk-In Closet, the Owner’s Bathroom features ceramic tile flooring, a dual vanity facing the soaking tub located on the right-side exterior wall, and a toilet facing a shower stall.
- Owner’s Walk-In Closet – Dimensions are 9-feet, 1-inch by 4-feet, 11-inches. Accessed through the Owner’s Bathroom, and located along the right-side exterior wall, the Owner’s Walk-In Closet features U-shaped wire shelving and carpet flooring.
- Hard-surface flooring on the main level is included throughout the Foyer, Powder Room, Kitchen, Laundry/Mud Room and Owner’s Bathroom.
- Two Car Front-Entry Garage – Dimensions are 19-feet, 4-inches by 20-feet, 0-inches. The Garage includes one large door and is located on the front, left side of the home.
Main Level Optional Features:
- Optional Tray Ceiling in the Dining Area.
- Optional Vaulted Ceiling in the Great Room.
- Optional Tray Ceiling in the Owner’s Bedroom.
- Optional Great Room Fireplace - centered between the sliding doors to the back yard and the two double windows on the rear exterior wall.
Upper Level Included Features:
- The turned staircase from the main level empties onto a landing facing the right side of the home. With the Optional Vaulted Ceiling in the Great Room, a view to the Great Room below is to the left and the secondary bedrooms are to the right. This area includes carpet flooring.
- Bedroom Number 2 – Dimensions are 15-feet, 1-inch by 14-feet, 7-inches. Located in the front left corner of the home, Bedroom Number 2 features two single windows facing out the front of the home and a walk-in closet toward the rear of the home in the left rear corner of the room. The walk-in closet measures 6-feet, 5-inches by 6-feet, 5-inches and features U-shaped wire shelving. A sliding pocket door on the right wall of the room accesses the Jack-and-Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom Number 3. This room includes carpet flooring.
- Bedroom Number 3 – Dimensions are 11-feet, 11-inches by 16-feet, 6-inches. Located in the front right corner of the home, Bedroom Number 3 features two single windows facing out the front of the home and a walk-in closet toward the rear of the home in the right rear corner of the room. The walk-in closet measures 5-feet, 8-inches by 6-feet, 7-inches and features U-shaped wire shelving. A single door on the left wall of the room accesses the Jack-and-Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom Number 2. This room includes carpet flooring.
Optional Upper-Level Features:
- Unfinished Storage – From the stairs landing, an optional unfinished storage area is located on the left behind Bedroom Number 3’s walk-in closet.
- Optional Built-In Computer Desk – Located directly in front of the stairs along the shared wall with the walk-in closet of Bedroom Number 3.
Lower-Level Included Features:
- Unfinished Basement – Includes a 4-foot by 4-foot egress window well that faces out to the rear of the home.
Optional Lower-Level Features:
- Optional Finished Recreation Room – Located in the left rear corner of the Basement, the optional Finished Recreation Room measures 19-feet, 8-inches by 27-feet, 3-inches. This area includes carpet flooring.
- Optional Wet Bar – Optional to the Recreation Room, the galley Wet Bar is located in the left center of the Basement and features hard surface flooring, room for a standard 24-inch bar refrigerator, single sink, and bar overlooking the Finished Recreation Room.
- Optional Flex Space – Dimensions are 11-feet, 5-inches by 9-feet, 7-inches. Located at the right rear corner of the Basement, the Optional Flex Space features a closet with sliding door on the interior wall adjoining the Mechanical Area and optional Basement Bathroom.
- Optional Basement Bathroom – Located off the Finished Recreation Room and opposite the optional Flex Space, the Optional Basement Bathroom features hard-surface flooring, a single vanity, toilet, linen closet and shower stall.
- Mechanical Room – Located in the front right corner of the Basement, turn right from the stairs to access the Mechanical Room.
*This floor plan description is for illustrative purposes only and not part of any legal contract. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimensions or details from this description. This description represents a left-side garage as shown on the floor plan image. The garage location will vary depending on the homesite, and the entire floor plan will flip when the Garage is on the right side. See Sales Representative for details.