Avalon Single-Family Interactive Floor Plan Description – Elevation A
The two-story Avalon features a variety of front elevations and flexible living options. The home starts with 2,694 square feet of living space and includes four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, two-car front entry garage, and an unfinished basement.
Main Level Included Features:
- Foyer Entry – Located in the front center of the home, the Foyer opens to a straight stairwell on the left side that leads upstairs. A formal Living Room is on the left, and a formal Dining Room is on the right. The foyer hallway includes hard surface flooring and continues straight back into the Breakfast area after passing a powder room on the Right.
- Dining Room – Dimensions are 12-feet, 7-inches by 11-feet, 1-inch. Located between the Foyer Entry and the Garage, the Dining Room features a double window looking out the front of the home. An opening in the rear of the Dining Room leads to the Kitchen area.
- Living Room – Dimensions are 12-feet, 8-inches by 14-feet, 10-inches. Accessed from the left side of the Foyer, and located in the front corner of the home, the Living Room features a double window facing out the front of the home.
- Powder Room – The Foyer leads down a hallway past a Powder Room with toilet and pedestal sink.
- Breakfast Area – Dimensions are 7-feet, 5-inches by 13-feet, 2-inches. Located at the rear center of the home, the Breakfast Area is located between Family Room on the left, and the Kitchen on the right. A sliding glass door off the rear wall of the Breakfast Area leads to the back yard.
- Family Room – Dimensions are 16-feet, 5-inches by 15-feet, 2-inches. Located at the rear corner of the home behind the Living Room, the Family Room features two single windows, separated by a solid wall, facing out the rear of the home.
- Kitchen – Dimensions are 8-feet, 9-inches by 11-feet, 1-inch. The L-shaped Kitchen features a double sink with adjacent dishwasher and window above facing out the rear of the home. The L-shaped cabinet and countertops loop around toward the side of the home and feature the stove with cabinets above, additional counter space to the right, and space for a refrigerator.
- Pantry – Located adjacent to the refrigerator space is a large walk-in pantry with L-shaped shelving.
- Mud Room – Past the refrigerator space and L-shaped Pantry toward the front of the home, the Mud Room features a storage closet with double doors and access to the Garage.
- The Foyer, hallway, Powder Room, Breakfast Area, Kitchen and Mud Room all feature hard-surface flooring. The Family Room, Living Room and Dining Room areas include carpet flooring.
Main Level Optional Features:
- Optional Kitchen Island – Rectangle-shaped Kitchen Island sits with the widest part facing the dishwasher and kitchen sink.
- Optional Morning Room – Dimensions are 14-feet, 11-inches by 11-feet, 7-inches. Extending the home’s rear footprint, the optional Morning Room is located off the Kitchen and Breakfast Area and features a cathedral ceiling, three windows facing out to the rear of with a circle top window above, two side windows on the right wall, and a sliding glass door on the left wall. With the Morning Room addition, the Breakfast Area adjusts to 7-feet, 8-inches by 13-feet, 2-inches, and the Kitchen adjusts to measure 8-feet, 9-inches by 13-feet, 2-inches. The double sink in the Kitchen looks into the Morning Room over a half wall. The Morning Room includes hard-surface flooring.
- Optional 2-foot Morning Room Extension – Extends the Morning Room rear wall by 2’ in depth. Dimensions are 14-feet, 11-inches by 13-feet, 7-inches.
- Optional Keeping Room – Dimensions are 15-feet, 11-inches by 11-feet, 11-inches. Extending the home’s rear footprint, the optional Keeping Room (in lieu of the Morning Room) is located off the Kitchen and Breakfast Area and features a cathedral ceiling, three windows facing out to the rear of with a circle top window above, two side windows on the right wall, and a sliding glass door on the left wall. With the Keeping Room addition, the Breakfast Area adjusts to 7-feet, 5-inches by 13-feet, 2-inches and the L-shaped Kitchen adjusts to a galley kitchen with functional island overlooking the Breakfast Area, now measuring 9-feet, 0-inches by 11-feet, 7-inches. The Keeping Room includes hard-surface flooring.
- Optional Keeping Room Cabinets – this option extends Kitchen storage with continued cabinetry from the galley kitchen to the rear wall of the Keeping Room. (to the right of the windows)
- Optional 2-foot Keeping Room Extension – Dimensions are 15-feet, 11-inches by 13-feet, 11-inches.
- Optional 4-foot Family Room Extension – Extends the rear Family Room wall by 4 feet. The room now measures 16-feet, 5-inches by 19-feet, 2-inches.
- Optional Family Room Fireplace – Choose between two locations – the rear wall between the two windows, or on the left side exterior wall.
- Optional Flanking Windows on Side Family Room Wall – Two single windows along the exterior facing wall. Available with or without the optional Fireplace.
- Optional Den – In lieu of the Living Room at the front corner of the home, the Den measures 12-feet, 8-inches by 14-feet, 11-inches and features a single door enclosure off the Foyer.
- Optional 45 Degree Walkout Bay Windows– Dimensional 45-degree angled bay windows are available on the exterior-facing front walls of the Living Room and Dining Room.
- Optional 45 Degree Walkout Bay Living Room – Dimensional 45-degree angled window on the exterior-facing side wall of the Living Room.
- Optional 90 Degree Walkout Bay Living Room – 90-degree-box bay window on the exterior-facing left-side wall of the Living Room.
- Optional First Floor Laundry – Located within the Mud Room, connections for a side-by-side washer and electric dryer in place of the double-door storage closet.
- Optional 2 Car Side-Entry Garage – Two or three single windows face the front of the home to accommodate a side-entry Garage.
- Optional Side-Entry, 3-Car Garage – Includes three single windows facing out the front of the home, a one-car entry door and a separate two-car entry door.
- Optional 3-Car Front-Entry Garage – Additional single garage with separate door added onto the two-car, front-entry Garage.
- Optional Carriage Garage – Available with the 2-Car Side-Entry Garage option, the Carriage Garage sits perpendicular to the home with a single garage door facing toward the front.
- Optional Half Porch - Located in front of the Dining Room’s double windows with room for seating.
- Optional Living Room Double Door – Double doors between the rear Living Room wall and the Family Room. (In lieu of the full wall).
- Optional Living Room Drywall Opening – Creates an opening between the front Living Room and the rear Family Room. (In lieu of the full wall)
- Optional Open Railing at Living Room
- Optional Bull Nose Starter Step and Volute
Upper Level Included Features:
- The straight staircase from the Foyer Entry leads to the upper-level hallway with the Laundry Room straight ahead. Secondary Bedroom Number 3, Secondary Bedroom Number 4 and Secondary Bathroom Number 2 are toward the left side of the home above the main-level Family Room and Living Room. Secondary Bedroom Number 2 and the Owner’s Suite are located to the right on the opposite side of the home.
- Laundry Room – Includes hard-surface flooring and hookups for a side-by-side washer and electric dryer.
- Secondary Bathroom Number 2 – Located between Secondary Bedroom Number 3 and 4, Secondary Bathroom Number 2 features hard-surface flooring, a linen closet with French doors, a single sink vanity, toilet, and tub/shower combination with built-in corner shelves. A single window is located on the exterior-facing side-wall looking out the side of the home.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 3 – Dimensions are 12-feet, 8-inches by 10-feet, 11-inches. Located at the front corner of the home above the main-level Living Room, a double window faces out the front of the home, perpendicular to a walk-in closet. Accessed from Bedroom 3, and located toward the center of the home above the main-level Entry Foyer, the closet measures 7-feet, 6-inches by 7-feet, 1-inches.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 4 – Dimensions are 13-feet, 5-inches by 11-feet, 1-inch. Located at the rear left corner of the home above the Family Room, Secondary Bedroom Number 4 features two single windows facing out the rear of the home and a walk-in closet along the rear-exterior wall that measures 7-feet, 6-inches by 3-feet, 11-inches.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 2 – Dimensions are 12-feet, 0-inches by 13-feet, 3-inches. Located on the right side of the home opposite Secondary Bedrooms 3 and 4, Secondary Bedroom Number 2 sits at the front of the home above the main-level Dining Room. Access the walk-in closet, measuring 4-feet by 7-feet, 9-inches, behind the room’s entry door.
- Owner’s Bedroom – Dimensions are 15-feet, 4-inches by 17-feet, 5-inches. Located past Secondary Bedroom Number 2 along the right side of the home, and above the main-level Garage and Mud Room, the Owner’s Bedroom features dual closets and a large bathroom. After entering the room through double doors, the Owner’s Bathroom is located to the left. A short vestibule opens to the Owner’s Bedroom with two single windows facing out the rear of the home, and a double window facing out the side of the home between the two separate U-shaped walk-in closets. Each closet measures 5-feet, 9-inches by 5-feet, 11-inches.
- Owner’s Bathroom – Located toward the rear of the plan above the main-level Kitchen, the Owner’s Bathroom features hard-surface flooring, a dual vanity, and a soaking tub with large window above. Turn 90 degrees toward the center of the home and face the linen closet with single door entry, a private water closet toward the interior of the home, and a walk-in shower with built-in corner shelves toward the rear of the home.
Optional Upper-Level Features:
- Optional Jack & Jill Secondary Bathroom Number 3 – This bathroom is located between Secondary Bedroom Number 2 and 3 in lieu of their walk-in closets. The Jack & Jill Bathroom features hard-surface flooring, a single window facing out the front of the home, a dual vanity with two sinks, and separate door entry into the toilet and tub/shower combination with built-in corner shelves. With this option, the previous hallway bathroom (Secondary Bathroom Number 2) is now a private bathroom to Secondary Bedroom Number 4 with omitted linen closet. Secondary Bedrooms 2 and 3 now feature closets with sliding doors on their respective interior central walls.
- Optional Dormer in the Owner’s Bedroom– Add more natural light to the Owner’s Bedroom and upgrade the home’s front elevation with a Dormer addition featuring a double window facing out the front of the home.
- Optional Window Seat – A Window Seat between the two walk-in closets in the Owner’s Bedroom beneath the double window facing out the side of the home.
Lower-Level Included Features:
- Unfinished Basement – The full Unfinished Basement includes all space beneath the home excluding the space beneath the Garage. The Unfinished Basement features a 4-foot, by 4-foot egress window well facing out to the rear of the home.
Optional Lower-Level Features:
- Optional Finished Recreation Room – Dimensions are 19-feet, 4-inches by 29-feet, 11-inches. With the Recreation Room taking up the entire expanse of the center of the home front to back, an unfinished Utility Room takes up the entire side of the home opposite the Garage and beneath the main-level Living Room and Family Room.
- Optional Full Bath #3 – This bathroom includes hard-surface flooring, a single vanity, toilet, and tub/shower combination.
- Optional Full Basement Under Morning Room or Keeping Room – Extends the basement underneath these extensions
- Optional Finished Basement Under Morning Room or Keeping Room – Extends the Optional Finished Recreation Room when selected.
*This floorplan description is for illustrative purposes only and not part of any legal contract. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimensions or details from this description. This description represents a Right side garage as shown on the floorplan image. The garage location will vary depending on the homesite, and the entire floorplan will flip when the garage is on the Left side. Description also represents Elevation A. Other Elevations may cause room sizes and layouts to vary. See Sales Representative for details.