Ashwood Streamline Series Interactive Floor Plan Description:
A part of the energy-efficient Streamline Series from S&A Homes, the two-story Ashwood offers both traditional and craftsman-style exterior elevations. The Ashwood features 1,884 square feet of thoughtfully designed living space with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, an upper-level media room, a two-car, front-entry garage and an unfinished basement.
Main Level Included Features:
- Covered porch entry on the right side of the home, beside the two-car, front-entry garage on the left side of the home.
- Foyer – Located in the front of the home on the right side opposite the garage. This area includes hard-surface flooring, a coat closet to the left and a powder room to the left as the hallway continues into the Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area – Dimensions are 9-feet, 0-inches by 9-feet, 10-inches. The Foyer leads past the stairwell on the left into the Kitchen/Dining Area with continued hard-surface flooring. The galley island with overhang in the Kitchen sits toward the front of the home behind the garage and features a wall of cabinets to the left upon entering. When facing the cabinets, from left to right, the wall features the space for a refrigerator, and a stove separated by countertop space. The opposing functional island, directly in front of the wall of cabinets, features a dishwasher and double sink overlooking the dining area with three large windows on the side wall. The island also features a bar overhang.
- Laundry Room/Mudroom – The Laundry Room/Mudroom is accessible through the Kitchen or from the garage. From the garage, the laundry room is immediately to the left, and access to the basement stairwell is immediately to the right. The the walk-in pantry is directly ahead and the kitchen is to the right. This space features hard-surface flooring throughout.
- Garage –The two-car front-entry Garage sits at the front of the home and features one large door. Dimensions are 21-feet, 1-inch by 19-feet, 5-inches.
- Great Room – Dimensions are 15-feet, 6-inches by 17-feet, 5-inches. The Kitchen/Dining Area opens to the Great Room at the rear of the home with a sliding glass door leading to the backyard. The Great Room includes carpet flooring.
- Owner’s Bedroom – Located in the left rear corner of the home, dimensions are 13-feet, 0-inches by 13-feet, 3-inches. Includes one double window facing the rear of the home. Accessed through the Owner’s Bath, the walk-in closet dimensions are 5-feet, 9-inches by 6-feet, 4-inches. The Owner’s Bedroom and walk-in closet both include carpet flooring.
- Owner’s Bath – Upon entering, a shower stall with corner shelves is located to the left and an oversized vanity with single sink is to the right. Continuing inside, the toilet sits to the left facing a window on the opposing side. Access to the walk-in closet is on the backside of the Owner’s Bath, straight ahead upon entering. Hard-surface flooring included in the Owner’s Bath.
Optional Main-Level Features:
- Gas Fireplace in the Great Room with white mantle and slate surround – located on the side wall, right side.
- Luxury Owner’s Bath with double bowl vanity, ceramic tile surround on the shower walls (vinyl base) and a glass shower door.
Upper Level Included Features:
- Media Room – Located in middle of the home on the left side, the stairs from the main level lead directly into this space. Dimensions are 11-feet, 1-inch by 12-feet, 2-inches. This area, as well as the upstairs hallway includes carpet flooring.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 2 – Located in the left front corner of the home, dimensions are 12-feet, 0-inches by 11-feet, 1-inch. Includes single window facing out the front of the home. The walk-in closet has a window on the front wall, and dimensions are 8-feet, 6-inches by 4-feet, 11-inches. This bedroom and closet both include carpet flooring.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 3 – Located in the right front corner of the home beside the stairwell, dimensions are 12-feet, 0-inches by 11-feet, 1-inch. Includes single window facing out the front of the home, and another single window facing out the right side of the home. On the rear wall of the bedroom is a walk-in closet measuring 7-feet by 4-feet 10-inches. This bedroom and closet both include carpet flooring.
- Bath No. 2 – Located between the Secondary Bedrooms, Bath. No. 2 includes hard-surface flooring, a single-bowl vanity with linen tower, toilet, and tub/shower combination with corner shelves.
Lower Level Included Features:
- Full, Unfinished Basement – includes a 4-foot by 4-foot egress window well on the rear wall toward the left side.
Lower Level Optional Features:
- Walk-out basement door and single window with walk-out homesite condition.
- 3 piece Plumbing Rough-in for future full bath.
*This floorplan description is for illustrative purposes only and not part of any legal contract. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimensions or details from this description. This description represents a Left side garage as shown on the floorplan image. The garage location will vary depending on the homesite, and the entire floorplan will flip when the garage is on the Right side. See Sales Representative for details.