Rosewood Streamline Series Floorplan Description:
A part of the energy-efficient Streamline Series from S&A Homes, the two-story Rosewood features traditional and Craftsman-style elevation options. The Rosewood boasts 1,932 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, a two-car, front-entry garage, and unfinished basement.
Main Level Included Features:
- Covered Porch – The covered front Porch is located on the right side of the home, adjacent to the two-car, front-entry Garage. The front door is on the left side of the porch, and leads into the Foyer.
- Foyer – The 2-story foyer includes vinyl flooring. An L-shaped stairwell, located on the right side exterior-facing wall, leads upstairs. A long hallway continues to the Great Room at the rear of the home. Before reaching the Great Room, the hallway leads past an access door to the garage on the left, and a Powder Room on the interior-facing wall to the right. On the right side, just before the opening tot the Great Room, is an access door to the downstairs stairwell leading to the full unfinished basement.
- Two-Car Front Entry Garage – Dimensions are 19-feet, 4-inches by 19-feet, 8-inches. The garage includes one large door.
- Powder Room – The Powder Room features vinyl flooring, a single pedestal sink, and toilet.
- Great Room – Dimensions are 29-feet, 0-inches by 12-feet, 8-inches. The Great Room encompasses the entire rear of the home and features a single window on the right side exterior wall toward the back corner, and two single windows on the rear-facing exterior wall. A sliding glass door on the left side rear wall leads to the back yard. The Great Room includes carpet flooring.
- Kitchen – Dimensions are 12-feet, 3-inches by 14-feet, 2-inches. Central to the home, the L-shaped Kitchen is located between the Garage and Great Room on the left side. Featuring vinyl flooring, the L-shape begins on the interior wall adjacent to the garage with a 36-inch refrigerator space, stove with microwave above, and a corner pantry. The L-shape continues along the left side exterior side wall with a dishwasher and double sink with single window above.
Main Level Optional Features:
- Optional 48” Kitchen Island – angled with the overhang backing to the Great Room area.
- Optional Gas Fireplace in the Great Room – located on the right side exterior wall.
Upper Level Included Features:
- The L-shaped staircase from the Foyer to the upper-level leads to a Loft space between the Owner’s Suite toward the front of the home and the Secondary Bedrooms toward the rear. Carpet flooring extends throughout the Loft, hallways, bedrooms and closets on this level.
- Loft – Dimensions are 12-feet, 11-inches by 8-feet, 4-inches.
- Owner’s Suite – Dimensions are 19-feet, 3-inches by 12-feet, 8-inches. Located at the front left side of the home above the Garage, the Owner’s Suite features two single windows facing out to the front yard. The walk-in closet, located beside the entrance door along the interior-facing wall, measures 5-feet, 0-inches by 7-feet, 2-inches.
- Owner’s Bath – Located along the same interior wall as the walk-in closet, the Owner’s Bath features vinyl flooring, an oversized single-sink vanity, toilet with single window above, linen closet, and walk-in shower with built-in corner shelves.
- Laundry Room – Located off the Loft toward the front of the home beside the stairwell, the Laundry Room features vinyl flooring, and connections for a side-by-side washer and dryer.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 2 – Located in the rear left corner of the home parallel to the Owner’s Suite, Secondary Bedroom Number 2 measures 11-feet, 4-inches by 11-feet, 0-inches. A single window faces out to the backyard directly across from the closet with sliding door.
- Secondary Bedroom Number 3 – Located in the opposing rear corner of the plan, along the same side as the Loft, Laundry Room and stairwell, Secondary Bedroom Number 3 measures 11-feet, 4-inches by 11-feet, 0-inches. A closet with sliding door is located on the interior wall, perpendicular to the side exterior wall, and faces a single window located on the rear-facing exterior wall.
- Secondary Bathroom Number 2– The two Secondary Bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill Secondary Bathroom with vinyl flooring, a double vanity, and private water closet with toilet and tub/shower combination featuring built-in corner shelves. There is a single window above the toilet in the water closet that faces out to the rear of the home.
Optional Upper-Level Features:
- Luxury Owner’s Bath – Includes double bowl sink
Lower-Level Included Features:
- Unfinished Basement – The Unfinished Basement features a 4-foot by 4-foot egress window well facing out to the rear of the home.
*This floor plan description is for illustrative purposes only and not part of any legal contract. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimensions or details from this description. This description represents a left-side garage as shown on the floor plan image. The garage location will vary depending on the homesite, and the entire floor plan will flip when the garage is on the right side. Description also represents Elevation C. Other Elevations may cause room sizes and layouts to vary. See Sales Representative for details.