A Look Back at 2013By
As this short week draws to end, families from everywhere will unite for what should be the happiest time of the year. Here at S&A Homes, we simply want to use this time at the end of the year to thank our fellow team members, our vendors and, most importantly, our customers for a successful 2013 year.
2013 was an important year for our company thanks to our continual commitment to building high-quality, energy efficient floor plans without sacrificing our customer-focused attitude.
Here is a look back at a few of the year’s highlights:
• S&A earns a 98 percent Customer Referral Rating, one of the highest in the entire home building industry.
• Chris Schoonmaker, president of S&A’s housing division, is awarded “Builder of the Year” from the Pennsylvania Builder’s Association, one of the most prestigious awards that can be earned.
• S&A Homes opens 10 innovative communities throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia, such as Piatt Estates, Village at Canterbury, Marketplace and Fernwood.
• S&A Homes earns multiple awards including Reader’s Choice #1 Builder – The Journal, Top 100 Builder and the Housing Excellence Award, just to name a few.
• During 2013, our company continued to invest back into our communities by sponsoring area youth sports, Habitat for Humanity, The Salvation Army and a multitude of local charities.
Our customers have inspired us to be the best we can be, and we have dedicated ourselves to continuing our legacy of excellence into 2014. What that means is lots of exciting new products, plans and communities that will be introduced in 2014. While we can’t reveal too much, we can say with certainty that 2014 will prove to be another exciting year of innovation for S&A Homes. Stay tuned!