Unique, One-of-a-Kind Community Arrives in State CollegeBy
Those looking for a refreshing departure from the typical community have something to look forward to in State College, PA. The brand new Village at Canterbury community makes its official (if somewhat muddy) debut this weekend. The carriage home community is tucked away down Brandywine Drive past the estate homes of Canterbury Crossing, minutes from historic Boalsburg and Downtown State College.
Although these Pennsylvania new homes won’t start construction until 2013, those wanting a premiere golf course home site with spectacular views of Mt. Nittany should not miss out on Sunday’s event.
This Sunday, October 28th, from 1 to 4 p.m., join us at The Village at Canterbury for a one-time opportunity to secure a home site and receive a coupon for $10,000 off any published pricing. The fine print? Those wanting to get the automatic $10,000 in equity will need to sign a purchase agreement by January 31, 2013.
So, what is this community all about? Here is a list of just some of its distinct features:
- Spacious golf course home sites with perhaps the best Mt. Nittany views in Centre County.
- Luxurious and innovative floor plans. This is not a cookie-cutter community – there will be more than 30 customized floor plans. We can ALMOST say that no two homes will be the same!
- Don’t worry about the upgrades – granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood throughout the first floor, luxurious cabinetry, premium trim package are all included. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Plus, there are many more included features on the preliminary list!
- Maintenance-free – This community is for anyone that agrees it’s a lot more fun to enjoy libations on your outdoor patio than it is to come home and worry about mowing the lawn, maintaining the exterior or removing snow from the driveway. That’s why we’ll take care of all of that for you!
- Amazing options to choose from – again, this is no typical home. Buyers will get to choose from upgrades like elevators, upstairs balconies, outdoor fireplaces and first-floor owner’s suites.
The best part? These homes offer up to 3,000 sq. ft. and will start from the mid $300,000s. For more information, contact Matt Halloran for directions to this weekend’s event at 814-231-8560 or mdh100@sahomebuilder. Also, visit S&A Homes on the web.